Do you have any questions? This section provides valuable information on practical, legal and safety-relevant topics. If you not find the answers you are looking for, please contact us directly.

Safety data sheets

How can I obtain current safety data sheets?

Answer: All of our trade customers receive a safety data sheet for the potential hazardous items they have purchased from us. As soon as the first consignment is delivered we then send the latest version to a specified e-mail address given by the customer himself. If the content of the safety data sheet changes significantly within a year of the last purchase, an update will be sent automatically.

Upon request, we can also supply safety data sheets in foreign languages.

Customers who do not obtain our products directly from us are kindly requested to ask their supplier. If you are a private customer and you require a safety data sheet, please ask us.

Opening times

When are we available?

Monday to Thursday: 07.30 to 16.30 hrs
Friday: 07.30 to 15.00 hrs
Phone: +49 211 88 22 800
Fax: +49 211 88 22 80 106

You can contact us at all times by our e-mail address:



Are all the available products conform to REACh/CLP?

Answer: All substances and preparations used and sold by us are registered under the European Chemicals Regulation for most of the intended applications, or are undergoing the registration phase. All substances and preparations are conform to the CLP Regulation for classification and identification of chemicals. Further information on REACh or CLP can be found at the following link:

Private consumer

Where do I find the consumer information in accordance with the Detergents Regulation (VO 648-2004) on Shipclean?

Answer: The SHIP CLEAN
substances according to the Detergents Regulation (EC No. 648/2004) are listed as follows:
Phosphoric acid
Hydrochloric acid
C13 Fatty alcohol ethoxylate 8.5 EO
Sodium C9-22 Alkyl SEC sulphonate
Sodium cumene sulphonate
Potassium cumene sulphonate
Sodium sulphite


How do I dispose of empty packaging?

Answer: Our sales packaging can be disposed of in accordance with the local/regional/national/international regulations. It must be ensured that discarded chemical packaging does not contain any hazardous residues.

We are the license holder for the disposal of sales packaging at Interseroh.



End-use certificate

When must an end-use certificate be submitted?

Answer: Substances which can be used to manufacture drugs and/or warfare agents or which have specific hazardous characteristics, an end-use certificate is normally required (e.g. for hydrogen peroxide, acetone, toxic substances, etc.).

An end-use certificate in which the purchaser declares their intended purpose for use must always be submitted if required by the legislators or by a voluntary self-regulation of the chemical industry.

Upon enquiry for such substances we automatically will request the end-use certificate.



Product list / Catalogue

Is there a product list/catalogue?

Answer: We do not hand out a complete catalogue of the items we supply.

The fastest and most effective way to solve a particular problem is by contacting us by telephone or in person. This easily avoids expensive and/or hazardous misuse.

Special product information is available for certain applications.


Chemical accidents

How do I proceed in case of an accident involving hazardous substances?

Answer: In case of chemical poisoning/acid burns, you or the attending doctor can call the Toxic Information Centre for an 24-hour emergency advice.

Number in Germany: +49 30 19240
For your country please contact your Toxic Information Centre there.

Further information on first aid and environmental protection can be found on the safety data sheet.

More FAQs

Do you have any questions?

We will be happy to answer them.



Links of interest

Information on chemical legislation can be obtained from the
European Chemical Agency:

Emergency information can be obtained from the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment:

Information on the chemical trade is provided by Verband Chemiehandel e.V. [German Chemical Trade Association]:

For matters relating to health and safety at work, contact the German Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health:

The German Federal Environmental Agency website provides detailed information on environmental law: